Coffs Harbour & Bellingen Clinical Society
Thursday 29 April 2021, 6pm – 8pm
Join your colleagues at the Coffs Harbour and Bellingen Clinical Society for dinner and a discussion on chronic pain management.
We’ll start the evening with some networking and getting to know one another before we set the scene with a local patient story. We’ll then hear from a range of speakers who will explore tools and resources, the use of multidisciplinary services to support patients living with chronic non-cancer pain, and the evidence around the efficacy and usefulness of different programs.
- Describe the different models of care for chronic pain management
- Examine non-pharmacological strategies available to patients with chronic pain
- Identify local referral pathways for chronic pain in the Coffs region
- Learn communication techniques for deprescribing conversations
- Dr Adrian Gilliland, General Practitioner
- Dr Zeshan Ali, Rehabilitation Medicine Physician
- Mary Corbett-Whalan, CNC Team Coordinator, Coffs Harbour Chronic Pain Service
- You… we want to hear about your experiences!
In 2021, local clinical connections are more important than ever. The Coffs Harbour and Bellingen Clinical Society is your chance to embed yourself in your local community of health practitioners to make friends, network, learn new information and have fun in a collaborative, knowledge-sharing space!