Seeking a Physiotherapist for private practice in Coffs Harbour.
Full time or part time required.
Salary range: $70,000 – $110,000 depending on skills and experience.
In this exciting and diverse role, you will be working in beachside family-owned practices alongside eight experienced physiotherapists. The team also includes five exercise physiologists, five remedial massage therapists, four dietitians, three occupational therapists, and seven exceptional administration assistants.
Why would you work for Hoys?
• It’s a great bunch of people, Hoys was the winner of the 2021 Mid North Coast Regional Business Awards in the category of Employer of Choice and has an awesome benefits package.
• Employee wellness program – $500 per annum discount on stock, therapies and classes for staff and family (transferable to professional development allowance upon request).
• $1,500 professional development allowance per annum (Jan – Dec).
• Two study leave days per annum (in addition to annual leave allowance).
• Employee assistance program – free access to a confidential counselling service.
• Ability to accrue time in lieu for approved additional hours worked.
• Annual flu shot.
• Out of hours access to HoysFIT gym.
• Free HoysFIT membership (access exercises classes at no charge).
• Ability to salary sacrifice for superannuation.
• Flexible working hours and option for a nine-day fortnight.
• Ability to work from home where appropriate.
• Use of pool cars for work travel purposes.
During a typical day in the position, you could be treating sporting or musculoskeletal injuries or acute neck and back pain; helping worker’s compensation patients manage their injuries and negotiate a return to work; assisting NDIS patients achieve their functional goals; rehabilitating post-surgical backs/knees/shoulders; leading a hydrotherapy class; assisting with chronic pain management; conducting a pre-employment screening; conducting biomechanical assessments and fitting of orthotics; doing a home visit for a DVA patient; conducting on field sports injury management; dry needling; or putting on a cast or splint.
The opportunities are many and varied to fit your interest and skill set and include a collaborative approach with the allied health team at Hoys.
Through the provision of a robust internal training and development program, Hoys promotes a strong learning culture and support its therapists to pursue their individual areas of interest and grow their own brands. This includes financial support for external continuing education, and additional study leave.
Having been established for over 15 years, Hoys Allied Health & Wellness has a strong presence in the community. Hoys is affiliated with various local, state, and national sporting clubs and organisations as well as many community groups.
Experienced physiotherapists or new graduate physiotherapists are welcome. Hoys has a solid new graduate program that offers extensive face-to-face clinical supervision and mentoring with senior therapists who have a wide variety of experiences and clinical interests.
You MUST have the right to live and work in Australia. Sponsorship in not available.
If this sounds like you and you would like to be a part of the dynamic dream team of allied health professionals at Hoys Allied Health + Wellness, email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]