We are looking for a VR/Non-VR GP for a full-time permanent position (DPA / AoN available).
What to expect:
General medicine, women’s health, men’s health, paediatrics, geriatric medicine, psychiatry/counselling, skin checks, immunisations, preventative medicine, travel medicine, health assessments and preventative care.
Crescent Head Medical Centre is an accredited purpose-built, GP owned (one owner), non-corporate teaching practice, where the main focus is on high quality patient care, good staff conditions and remuneration. Business prime objective is to build a sustainable general practice, where there is a strong / long-term doctor’s patient relationship.
- Mixed billing, paperless practice
- Currently 3 full time gps
- Registered nurse, admin support staff, practice manager, business manager
- 1 x fully equipped treatment room
- On-site pathology services
- Practice own patient parking with disabled access
- Fully equipped doctors consulting rooms and practice treatment rooms
There is a full-time support from experienced practice nurse. We have 4 x experienced medical receptionists, who provide full business hours coverage and at the same time a full-time practice manager.
We use best practice software & do on-line business with Medicare / a paperless practice. We are using latest IT equipment and are fully secured with 24/7 – CCTV monitoring and back to base security alarm systems.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this role, call Syed on 0431 587 581 and forward an updated copy of your CV to [email protected]