Do you have a dream idea or potential project that supports the health and wellbeing of young people living on the Mid North Coast?
If yes, and you meet the eligibility criteria, you have until Thursday 12 August to apply for a Youth Well Fund community grant up to $3,000 to help turn that dream into reality.
The grant is open to Mid North Coast young people aged 13–24, schools, community groups and non-profit organisations.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate how young people are involved in the development of any ideas.
To get your creative juices flowing, the Youth Well Fund team offer a few inspirational suggestions:
- a community mural
- grow-your-own Indigenous native food garden
- youth street art exhibition
- sewing circle
- story collection and video production
- anti-vaping awareness campaign
- songwriting or sound production workshops
- sustainability and recycling project
- podcast program focusing on health and wellbeing topics.
The Mid North Coast region runs from Woolgoolga in the north down the east coast to Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie and Camden Haven in the south. It includes areas west of the coastal strip out to Dorrigo, Bellingen, Bowraville, Bellbrook, Kempsey and Wauchope.
To apply, or see the funding guidelines and eligibility criteria, visit the Youth Well Fund.
For more information, contact Amy Sawyer: [email protected]