Build your knowledge, confidence and skills to provide support and referral pathways to families and young children in the first 2000 days with part two of this webinar series.
This interactive webinar, facilitated by Clinical Midwifery Consultant for the Mid North Coast Local Health District, Frances Guy, will provide in-depth information on how to access local antenatal services that aim to help people make ongoing healthier lifestyle changes.
Registration is essential to attend the workshop. For more information, and to register, visit the Blue Sky Training and Events page.
- increase your understanding of the importance of the first 2000 days and actions that can be taken to promote better life outcomes
- increase your knowledge of the importance of antenatal care
- increase your confidence to engage in conversations about antenatal care and refer to local services.
The webinar series is split into 13 sessions
1. The Importance of the First 2000 Days (8 June)
2. Antenatal Care, Frances Guy (29 June)
3. Get Healthy in Pregnancy (6 July)
4. Early Breastfeeding (25 July)
5. Tresillian – Navigating early parenting (2 August)
6. Nutrition and Feeding (17 August)
7. Child and Family Health Nurses (31 August)
8. Perinatal Infant Mental Health (21 September)
9. Smoking Cessation Support (TBA)
10. Physical Activity and Screen Time (TBA)
11. Refugee Health (TBA)
12. Oral Health (TBA)
13. Speech Pathology (TBA).