We understand it can be difficult to stay up to date and navigate the influx and changes to COVID-19 resources.
Our COVID-19 information page for health professionals is there to support your practices with the latest advice and priority resources.
Our infection control, PPE and telehealth category has been updated with newly released resources.
- The Australian Government Department of Health’s Work Permissions and Restrictions Framework for Workers in Health Care Settings
- guidance for businesses with linked COVID-19 cases
- what to do if a staff member is a contact of a positive COVID-19 case
- definitions and guidance for close contacts, secondary close contacts, casual contacts and household close contacts
- the NSW Health Infection Prevention and Control Manual.
Also, visit our Primary Care Impact site to review the list of COVID-19 community transmission support topic pages. Here you will find added guidance and resources to help your practice prepare and manage potential exposure to COVID-19.
Visit HealthPathways for more information on: