This online course is for nurses who are looking to increase their knowledge and improve their support for patients with diabetes.
Details of the course include:
- CPD: 12 hours (APNA endorsed)
- Duration: 12 hours online learning
- 12 month access, learn at your own pace
- Price: $110 – subsidised by the NDSS – LIMITED NUMBERS (normally $325)
- Diabetes Qualified members receive a 10% course discount
- Update your knowledge on diabetes management.
- Improve your ability to support the person living with diabetes and have a more helpful conversation using health literacy principles.
- Know how to ask the right questions, and when to refer to other health professionals for more individualised advice.
- Have the tools and resources to implement what you’ve learnt in your workplace, improving health outcomes for your patients.