The Mid North Coast Local Health District (MNCLHD) has introduced a referral form for ‘COVID Care in the Community’.
GPs must complete the new form before referring COVID-19-positive patients to the COVID Care in the Community pathway, which is an outpatient service.
Included on the referral form is a range of eligibility criteria that patients are required to meet before being referred.
MNCLHD will prioritise and triage referrals based on high clinical need that cannot be self-managed or managed by their GP.
The MNCLHD referral form is available on the HealthPathways COVID-19 Referrals page. Referral can also be used for consideration of sotrovimab infusion.
For advice about clinical management of adult patients with confirmed COVID-19 or suitability for referral:
- contact the COVID Care in the Community Clinical Coordinator by:
Further advice and escalation support for GPs:
- NSW COVID Care at Home Support Line, phone 1800 960 933 (press 4 to be fast-tracked to the clinical line)
Further advice and support for patients:
- National Coronavirus Helpline, phone 1800 020 080
- NSW COVID Care at Home Support Line, phone 1800 960 933
- healthdirect, phone 1800 022 222
- Mental Health Access Line, phone 1800 011 511
Need HealthPathways login details?