Pictured L-R: Skye Swift, Pharmacist at Varela and Swift Pharmacy, Michelle Cameron, Audiologist at HAPEE, Lyn Pollock, Dietician and Nutritionist at Tweed Surgery
Healthy North Coast is thrilled to have rolled out the first round of Northern NSW clinical society events for 2021. Events were held in Kingscliff, Lennox Head, Lismore and Grafton and covered a range of topics:
- Meeting the Challenge of Complexity in Patient Care
Tweed Valley Clinical Society
- Resilient Practice: Why Clinician Wellbeing Is Important
Lismore, Casino & Kyogle Clinical Society
- Navigating the NDIS
Ballina and Byron Clinical Society
- Collaborative Practice in Adolescent Mental Health
Clarence Valley Clinical Society
Missed the evenings and wondering what they were like?
The clinical society events discussed different topics, but each followed a similar format.
- 5:45pm – participants arrived.
- 6:00pm – food was served and networking was encouraged.
- 6:20pm – participants took their seats and introduced themselves to get to know who was in the room.
- 6:30pm – interdisciplinary education started.
- 7:30pm – case scenario reflections and Q&A.
- 8:00pm – event closed. Participants were invited to stay and chat.