Expressions of interest are being sought for a general practitioner / registered nurse to join a chronic wound management working group in the Mid North Coast.
- Reviewing and refining the existing model(s) of care.
- Self-assessment against the LBVC Standards for Wound Management.
- Defining assessment and referral processes.
- Developing and implementing a standardised patient triage process/pathway for wound care.
- Defining and embedding a standardised approach to chronic wound assessment and management.
- Improving access to specialist chronic wound care.
- Investigating options to support documentation and sharing care plans and information across the chronic wound care ‘team’.
- Improving local data collection and clinical data access.
- Clinical expertise and knowledge in chronic wound care.
- Passion for improving patient care and quality improvement.
- Working in a health organisation on the Mid North Coast (PHN, RACF or LHD).
- Attend fortnightly working group meetings (Tuesdays 2:30–3:30pm).
- Actively contribute to the change activities involved in the LBVC initiative including assessment, consultation and reporting.
- Share expertise and knowledge in the field of chronic wound care with colleagues across health.
Please email Kristen Haveland to register your interest: [email protected]