General Practice Respiratory Clinics are being established at six North Coast NSW sites:
- Murwillumbah, Ballina and Yamba in Northern NSW
- Nambucca, Kempsey and Wauchope in Mid North Coast
The clinics will assess, test and diagnose people with mild to moderate respiratory symptoms that could be consistent with COVID-19 infection.
- Yamba Respiratory Clinic will open on Monday 4 May.
- Nambucca Respiratory Clinic will open on Monday 4 May.
- Ballina Respiratory Clinic will open on Wednesday 6 May.
Kempsey and Wauchope Respiratory Clinics are currently being established.
Murwillumbah Respiratory Clinic is already open.
More information is available via our Respiratory Clinics page.