The Embracing Change Project brings you a free half-day NDIS and Psychosocial Disability Quality and Safety Forum (National Forum) showcasing a national perspective on NDIS psychosocial disability quality and safeguarding issues at the intersection of mental health and disability.
Discover more about:
- NDIS participants’ perspectives on psychosocial disability service quality
- Future directions for NDIS psychosocial disability sector quality and safety
- Perspectives on quality management systems for NDIS psychosocial disability service providers
- Inclusive governance and how it is implemented by NDIS psychosocial disability
- A human rights approach to restrictive practices in a psychosocial disability
- Global implementation of a quality rights frameworks in the psychosocial disability context
Attend online or in person.