The Clinic East Ballina is welcoming expressions of interest for current opportunities to join the team on a full time and part time capacity.
If you have an interest in working at the clinic outside of normal business hours, the clinic would also welcome this opportunity.
- A VR GP
- Passionate about medicine and hungry to grow as a general practitioner
- Customer focused and make patient care your top priority
- A strong team player
- Great communication skills and an excellent bedside manner, going above and beyond to achieve great patient outcomes
- Innovative, passionate + energetic
In addition, it is highly desirable that you have:
- An interest in skin cancer
- Additional training or an interest in children’s health
The Clinic East Ballina offers you:
- Supportive administration + nursing staff
- Genuine work/life balance
- A rare opportunity to make the role your own, shape your work plus lead practice
- Dedicated parking
There is currently no on call and the working arrangements are Monday through Friday.
Located on the beautiful East Ballina coastline. You will enjoy the stunning surroundings East Ballina has to offer such as beautiful beaches, walking trails, national parks the list goes on. The Ballina Airport is 10 minutes away with direct flights to Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. It is a 20 min drive to Byron Bay, 60 mins from the Gold Coast and 2 hours from Brisbane.
The Clinic East Ballina is dedicated to providing patients with personalised, professional, quality healthcare across a wide range of medical and support services. Purpose built facilities ensure that staff and doctors can provide patients with quality care in modern and comfortable surroundings. The clinic provides full-service healthcare for local residents as well as holiday-makers.
The Clinic East Ballina is a fully accredited private practice seeking a Registered GP for a full time or part time role to grow the existing team and grow its exiting patient base. The team consist of a part time GP, nurse and an ENT specialist. Current EMR is Best Practice. Knowledge of this program would be desirable, but not required as training can be given for the right applicant.
The Clinic East Ballina genuinely cares about each and every GP in the team, and through open, collaborative relationships they provide the environment and the support you need to practice your best medicine.