All Together Therapy is looking for a physiotherapist who is passionate about paediatrics and disability. A part time or full time position is available to suit the successful applicant. This small multidisciplinary practice believes in providing a quality family/person centred service to everybody. Offering mobile and clinic based service in Port Macquarie.
All Together Therapy strives to deliver best practice and offers a fantastic team environment as well as significant professional development and supervision opportunities. Work in their newly renovated clinic with state of the art equipment including therasuit and universal exercise units, as well as outdoor spaces with play equipment and indoor rock climbing wall.
The business aims to provide a fun, flexible and functional service to both staff and clients. All Together Therapy is looking for someone who loves to collaborate with the team and provide an inclusive service through play and innovation.
Remuneration is offered at above award wage dependent on experience (employment conditions as per the Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2010). Flexible work hours available.
– Degree in Physiotherapy and registration with AHPRA.
– Experience working with children 0-18 years (preferred but not required)
– Experience working within the disability community (preferred but not required)
– Experience working independently and within a multidisciplinary team
– Commitment to professional development
– Excellent time management, organisational, computer and communication skills
– Knowledge of the NDIS (preferred but not required)
– Working with Children Check
– National Police Check
– Current C Class Drivers Licence and willingness to use own car for work purposes
All Together Therapy is committed to the development of therapists and will consider applications for new/recent graduates or physiotherapists that have been working in other areas of practice. All Together Therapy will support the successful applicant to attend multiple external training events in the next 6-12 months.
For further information about the position or to apply please, contact Pip Cullen (CEO) on 0408 143 391 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Nathan Varcoe (Practice Manager) (02) 6583 4063 or email@example.com
To apply for this position, please attach you current CV and cover letter that briefly outlines selection criteria. Please note interviews and recruitment will occur as applications are received and position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found so do not wait, apply now!