Crystal Clear Ears, a nurse-led aural health and microsuction clinic, currently has 5 learning modules available. The modules have all undergone CPD endorsement by the Australian College of Nursing (ACN).
- The Ear: Anatomy and Physiology (2 CPD hours)
- Otitis Externa (3 CPD hours)
- Tympanic Membrane Assessment (3 CPD hours)
- Exostosis and Osteomas (3 CPD hours)
- Otitis Media (4 CPD hours).
Two new webinar recordings are recently released and do not have ACN endorsement. They are:
- Wax and Keratin
- Patulous Eustachian Tube.
To view the complete list of all available modules and webinars, visit the ‘All Courses’ page on the Ear Health CPD Portal website, https://cpd.crystalclearclinic.com.au/all-courses/