Bringing the complex symptomology of neuroendocrine tumours to the forefront of the GP’s mind.
Join patients in an interactive, case-based online activity, on how to diagnose and treat neuroendocrine tumours in general practice.
CPD Accredited Activity 40 points.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the pathophysiology and epidemiology of neuroendocrine tumours (NETs)
- Outline the symptoms of NETs
- Describe appropriate investigations and diagnostic pathways for patients with suspected NETs
- Outline pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment options for NETs and their appropriate clinical application
- Using a multidisciplinary team, formulate a whole-person approach to the management of patients with NETs
Click here to register for the RACGP accredited learning module.
Activity provided by Arterial Education.
Sponsored by NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia.
Arterial Group 21/26a Lime St
Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
November 2020. Arterial 8707