International travel is roaring back to life, and this may mean it’s time for a quick refresher on travel vaccinations. This webinar leads on from Webinar 1 . This webinar will discuss vaccines that are available for travellers, focusing on what is necessary for different countries, and why different family members have different needs. It will also look at new and emerging vaccines.
- Available travel vaccines for different travel scenarios
- How to find out what current vaccines are needed for various countries
- How to identify different family members’ vaccination needs
- Travel scenarios using the National Immunisation Program Schedule
- Common vaccine reactions and how to manage them
- Access the National Immunisation Program Schedule for travel vaccination recommendations
- Discuss the new and emerging vaccines for travellers
- Explain the common vaccine reactions and appropriate management strategies
- Identify the various vaccine-preventable diseases for common holiday and travel destinations
- Dr Andy Williams, Clinical Educator (Mid North Coast), Healthy North Coast.
Andy has recently celebrated 40 years of General Practice, contributing much of his time in Port Macquarie and Hastings area after moving to Australia from the United Kingdom early in his career. Andy is passionate about patient centred care and the health of his community.