Most people with thoughts of suicide don’t truly want to die, but are struggling with the pain in their lives.
A half-day alertness workshop that prepares anyone to become a suicide-alert helper. Learn how to recognise the signs that a person might be thinking of suicide and act by connecting them with life-saving resources
- Presentations and guidance from a LivingWorks registered trainer
- Access to support from a local community resource person
- Powerful audiovisual learning aids
- The simple yet effective TALK steps: Tell, Ask, Listen, and KeepSafe
- Hands-on skills practice and development
safeTALK helps expand the reach of suicide intervention skills in communities around the world.
When you sign up for this workshop, you receive $50 off Lifeline’s Psychological First Aid workshop on the same day. Click here to learn more.
Proceeds from Lifeline North Coast training help fund the vital work that we do through our Telephone Crisis Support Line 13 11 14, supporting help seekers and saving lives.