Presented by the Collaboration on Social Science and Immunisation (COSSI), this webinar will explore the hypothetical implications of mandated vaccines.
In this webinar:
- find out what vaccination mandates are, who they may be used for and how they could be delivered
- hear about governance and political aspects
- learn about epidemiological, behavioural and social considerations, including effectiveness
- consider ethical considerations of vaccine mandates for adults
- have your questions answered by our panel of social science, public health and medical specialists.
- Dr Katie Attwell (University of Western Australia)
- Associate Professor James Wood (University of New South Wales)
- Professor Julie Leask (University of Sydney)
- Dr Jane Williams (University of Sydney)
- Associate Professor Margie Danchin – Chair (Murdoch Children’s Research Institute)