The EarTrain is an innovative ear health training program for health professionals to help identify and treat otitis media and other hearing conditions in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children. The EarTrain program is delivered by TAFE NSW and supported by funding from the Australian Government under the Indigenous Health Division.
The webinar will cover:
- The EarTrain program including the registration process
- Online knowledge development
- Workshop for audiometry skills development
- Overview of Tympanometry module:
- 1kHz tympanometry – background information
- 1kHz tympanometry – using the Otowave 202-H