Join our lunchtime webinar series as we bring together a diverse range of
presenters to share evidence and resources and to provide important tools
and knowledge for primary healthcare clinicians working to improve children’s
health in the North Coast. Register for the series and attend the sessions
relevant to your clinical practice, or register and we’ll send a link to the webinar
- The 5 most common paediatric rashes and what to do.
- serious rashes not to miss in children
- how to get help with a rash
- differentiate between common paediatric skin lesions
- generate appropriate management plans for common paediatric skin lesions
This webinar has been accredited with RACGP for 1 Educational Activity Hours for accredited General Practitioners. All other health professionals will be provided with a certificate of attendance upon request for their self-reporting CPD.