CORE is a community-based rehabilitation program for people who experience problematic alcohol and other drug use and cannot attend residential programs.
In Northern NSW, it is a six-week program that runs five days a week during school hours.
In the Mid North Coast, it is a four-week program that runs four days a week as an online program during school hours.
- Are 18 years or older
- Identify as having problematic alcohol or drug use
- Are able to make a commitment to complete the full six-week program (note: a four-week online program is also on offer)
- Are willing to abstain from alcohol and illicit drug use for the duration of the program
- Reside within NSW
- Can attend during school hours
- Have stable mental health
Cost is free.